Skip to content

If you are traveling between states or internationally you will need health certificates for your pet. At Glen Oak Dog and Cat Hospital, all three vets are accredited to do this by the United States Department of Agriculture Animal And Plant Health Inspection Service.

If you are traveling internationally, please contact the country that you are going to in advance as all countries have different requirements and admission status. Some countries require multiple rabies titers and this process should start months in advance. For more information please refer to the USDA, and CDC web pages or contact us.

Back To Top