We offer Companion Laser Therapy at Glen Oak!
Glen Oak Dog and Cat Hospital is excited to offer our clients Companion Laser Therapy. Laser therapy is a safe and unique approach that provides a non-invasive, pain-free, surgery-free, drug-free treatment which is used to treat a variety of conditions and can be performed in conjunction with more traditional existing treatment protocols. Relief and/or improvement is often noticed within hours depending on the condition and your pet’s response. Whether your pet is rehabilitating from trauma or injury, healing from wounds, or simply aging, your companion can benefit from this innovative approach to treating pain.
Applications for laser therapy include:
- Treatment of arthritis, degenerative joint disease, or hip dysplasia
- General pain management (sprains, strains, and stiffness)
- Post-surgery pain (spays, neuters, declaws, and other surgeries)
- Skin problems (hot spots, lick granulomas, infections)
- Dental procedures
- Fractures and wounds (bites, abrasions, and lesions)
- Ear infections.
Laser Therapy works directly on injured or affected areas, treatment can help speed up healing, strengthen muscle and tissue, and improve mobility. Glen Oak has been safely administering Laser Therapy for years and we have seen great results with our patients.
If you would like more information obout our treatment offerings or would like to make an appointment, please contact us for more details.
A patient receiving Laser Therapy treatment